We’ll explore the situations, thoughts and emotions that affect food choices and, using a cognitive-behavioural approach, you’ll learn how to deal with your specific eating struggles by changing your thoughts and behaviors.
In this program, we help you:
- understand why you eat the way you do,
- learn how to comfort yourself without food
- change your eating by changing your thinking
- identify your personal eating triggers
- develop strategies to control your food cravings
Join a dietitian and mental health therapist in exploring emotional eating.
*Craving Change may be triggering for people with an eating disorder or history of eating disorder. If you’re unsure if this class is right for you, please call and we can set up a screening call with a Registered Dietitian to help determine what supports are best for you.
- 4 Weeks
- 2 Hour Sessions
If you know your family doctor is a member of our PCN, you can request to be on our waitlist below, or you can ask your EOPCN family doctor to refer you to this program. There is no cost to attend.